||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
O'Lovely at Erotica LA 2006
September 26, 1976 |
Santa Fe, New Mexico, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 7.2 in (1.71 m)|
|Weight||154 lb (70 kg)|
|No. of adult films||312 (per IAFD)|
She starred in adult films from 2002 to 2008. She stated in January 2008 that she planned to retire from performing in adult films later that year. In June 2008, she co-hosted the inaugural Urban X Awards with porn actor Sean Michaels. As of 2008, she was studying for a degree in psychology. She appeared in hip hop artist Murs' music video "Risky Business" featuring Shock G off of his record The End of the Beginning, along with fellow actress Lisa Sparxxx.
Awards and nominees
- 2005 AVN Award nominee - Best Threeway Sex Scene (Drop Sex 2)
- 2006 AVN Award nominee - Best Threeway Sex Scene (She Got Ass - West Coast Productions) with Angel Eyes & Mr. Marcus
- 2010 Urban X Award - Hall of Fame
- Wrestlers managed
- The Tribe (Navajo Warrior and Hawaiian Lion)
- Olivia O'Lovely at the Adult Film Database
- "Olivia O'Lovely Interview". Rog Reviews.com. Retrieved July 28, 2012.
- Tod Hunter (January 10, 2008). "Olivia O'Lovely to Retire from Adult Industry in June". XBiz.com. Retrieved December 9, 2009.
- David Sullivan (June 9, 2008). "Urban Spice Awards Announced at Platinum Live". AVN.com. Retrieved August 27, 2009.
- "Murs - Risky Business" (official music video). Dailymotion.com. Retrieved July 28, 2012.
- Steve Javors (March 20, 2009). "Van Styles Directs Music Videos for Hip-Hop Star Murs". www.xbiznewswire.com. Retrieved June 1, 2010.
- NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood Archived October 27, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Olivia O'Lovely - Awards". IMDb.com. Retrieved July 28, 2012.
- 2006 AVN Awards nominations (archived at the Wayback Machine on November 26, 2005)
- Urban X Awards Winners (archived at the Wayback Machine on July 17, 2011)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Olivia O'Lovely.|