Palermo in September 2010.
February 28, 1986|
New York, NY
|Home town||New York, NY|
Johannes Huebl (m. 2014)
Born in New York, N.Y., Palermo attended primary school at Nightingale-Bamford School in Manhattan and high school at the St. Luke’s School (Connecticut). She attended the American University of Paris and The New School in New York.
Palermo began her career as part of MTV's television show, The City. The series aired for two seasons from 2008 until 2010, and focused on the personal and professional lives of several young women residing in New York City. As part of the show, Palermo worked for Diane von Fürstenberg and later in the accessories department for Elle magazine.
In 2009, Palermo signed with the talent agency Wilhelmina International Inc. to focus full-time on development of her brand. She became a guest editor for the Gap's now-defunct Piperlime.com in 2011 and appeared as a guest judge on Project Runway Season 9. In 2010, Palermo modeled for the Autumn/Winter campaigns by Mango and Hogan. In October 2011, Palermo launched her personal website, which consists of editorial content about fashion, beauty and lifestyle written by full-time writers and contributing editors. She also appeared as a guest judge on Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Season 7. Later in 2012, the New York Post named Palermo as the best dressed New Yorker of Page Six.
In 2010, Palermo launched a co-branded, limited jewelry collection with Roberta Freymann and became the face of the Mediterraneo collection by Spanish jewelry brand Carrera y Carrera. In August 2011, Palermo was invited by Stuart Weitzman to design a shoe for charity. Later in 2014, she designed a line of sunglasses for American brand Westward Leaning, and a percentage of each sale went to support the Association for Development, Alternative Commerce, and Micro Credits's Masaai Project. Also in 2014, Palermo collaborated with Italian shoe label Aquazzura on a line of footwear.
In 2015, Palermo collaborated on collections with luxury leather and accessories brand Aspinal of London, the American jewelry and accessories brand Baublebar, and makeup company Ciaté London. She went on to partner with Nordstrom on a fashion line in 2016 and with Banana Republic in 2017.
Palermo was named the brand ambassador of the 2013 and 2014 Maasai Project for Pikolinos.
Palermo married German model Johannes Huebl in June 2014.
- Mulkerrins, Jane (2017-03-23). "How Olivia Palermo can sell out clothes in minutes". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Olivia Palermo on her struggle growing up with a learning disability". Evening Standard. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Olivia Palermo On Building a Brand". Observer. 2015-02-11. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Olivia Palermo Reveals What The Cameras DIDN'T Show On 'The City'". MTV News. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
- "'The City' canceled? Whitney Port tells Ryan Seacrest it's over". EW.com. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
- "'The City': Olivia Palermo says she's 'disappointed' being the villain". LA Times Blogs - Show Tracker. 2009-03-10. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
- Jessen, Monique (June 23, 2009), Olivia Palermo Joins Wilhelmina Modeling Agency!, Time Inc., retrieved November 5, 2009
- "Exclusive: Piperlime Guest Editor Olivia Palermo Shares Her Spring Must-Haves". Who What Wear. Retrieved 2018-05-16.
- Spirko, Craig (2011-09-29), Sew '70s, Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, Michael Kors, retrieved 2018-05-16
- Odell, Amy (February 29, 2012). "Olivia Palermo and Her Boyfriend to Star Alongside Scarlett Johansson As the Faces of Mango – The Cut". Nymag.com. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- "Photo: See Olivia Palermo Model For Hogan!". Style.mtv.com. August 23, 2010. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- ExposedZippers (October 17, 2011). "Olivia Palermo". exposedzippers. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Episode #7.10, Elle Macpherson, Fearne Cotton, Julien MacDonald Adler, 2011-09-05, retrieved 2018-05-16
- "Flashback 2012: Olivia Palermo Named Page Six’s Best Dressed New Yorker | Oregon Prep & Liberal." Oregon Prep & Liberal. Web. Feb 8, 2014.
- "Olivia Palermo dolls it up - New York Post." YouTube. Web. Feb 8, 2014.
- "Roberta By Olivia Palermo's Bib Necklaces Are Now Available On Matches". Retrieved 2018-05-16.
- Jul 29, 2011 @ 1:00 pm (July 29, 2011). "Lady Gaga – Olivia Palermo – Carrera y Carrera : InStyle.com What's Right Now". News.instyle.com. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Alexander, Ella. "Palermo Designs". www.vogue.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Olivia Palermo Designs Collection for Westward Leaning Sunglasses". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2018-05-16.
- Pikolinos: Maasai. Maasai.pikolinos.com. Retrieved on December 30, 2013.
- Kilcooley-O'Halloran, Scarlett. "Palermo Turns Shoe Designer". Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Olivia Palermo Adds Handbag Designer to Her Resume". ELLE. 2015-03-31. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Exclusive: See Olivia Palermo's Full BaubleBar Collection". ELLE. 2015-09-29. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Exclusive: First Look at the Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London Makeup Collection". Harper's BAZAAR. 2015-08-11. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Nordstrom Launches Exclusive 'Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28' Collection - Press Room - Nordstrom.com". press.nordstrom.com. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- Banana Republic Announces Olivia Palermo As Global Style Ambassador Press Release - Gap Inc.; September 9, 2016
- Boyd, Sarah. "Stylish Sips With Style Icon Olivia Palermo". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-05-16.
- Saad, Nardine. "Olivia Palermo marries Johannes Huebl, rocks shorts on her big day". latimes.com. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Olivia Palermo.|