Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Olivier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Olivier is the French form of Oliver. It may refer to:
- Olivier (given name)
- Olivier (surname)
- Château Olivier, a Bordeaux winery
- Olivier (crater), on the Moon
- Olivier salad, a popular dish of Russian cuisine
- Olivier (novel), the first published novel by French author Claire de Duras
- The Olivier Theatre (named after the actor Laurence Olivier), one of three auditoria at the Royal National Theatre
- The Laurence Olivier Award, a theatrical award
- Olivier, Olivier, a 1992 drama film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Olivier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.