Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Agnieszka Holland|
|Screenplay by||Agnieszka Holland|
|Music by||Zbigniew Preisner|
|3 March 3, 1993|
Olivier, Olivier is a 1992 drama film directed by Agnieszka Holland. It entered the competition at the 49th Venice International Film Festival and won an award at the 1992 Valladolid International Film Festival.
The plot involves a nine-year-old boy who disappears. Six years later he reappears in Paris, yet there are doubts about his real identity.
- Grégoire Colin as Olivier
- Frédéric Quiring as Marcel
- Faye Gatteau as Nadine petite
- Emmanuel Morozof as Olivier petit
- Brigitte Roüan as Elisabeth Duval
- François Cluzet as Serge Duval
- Olivier, Olivier at the Internet Movie Database
- New York Times synopsis: http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/36183/Olivier-Olivier/overview
|This article related to a French film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|