|Full name||Olivier Cassan|
|Date of birth||1 June 1984|
|Place of birth||Rodez, France|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|UN Käerjéng 97|
|2012||→ Martigues (loan)||9||(0)|
|2017–||UN Käerjéng 97||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Rodez, Cassan started his career with Onet-le-Château, assisting the Division d'Honneur club for three seasons between 2002 and 2005. At the start of the 2005–06 season he was signed by his hometown club, Championnat de France amateur side Rodez. He was part of the team that won promotion to the Championnat National two years later. Cassan established himself as a first-team regular at Rodez, appearing in more than 150 league matches for the club.
On 29 June 2010, Cassan transferred to Ligue 2 club Metz on a three-year contract. He made 11 league appearances in the 2010–11 season and scored his first goal for the club in the 2–2 draw away at Tours on 4 October. However, he fell out of favour at Metz and was not selected for any first-team matches during the first half of the 2011–12 campaign. On 3 January 2012, it was announced that Cassan had joined National outfit Martigues on loan until the end of the season.
- Olivier Cassan player profile at FootNational (French)
- "Olivier Cassan". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- Farid Ahnache (29 June 2010). "Rodez : Départ de Cassan à Metz" (in French). FootNational. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- Alexandre Chochois (3 January 2012). "Martigues : Olivier Cassan (Metz) prêté" (in French). FootNational. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- Olivier Cassan at Footballdatabase