|Other names||"The Dutch Giant"|
|Employer||CEO of Muscle Meat|
|Height||2.18 m (7 ft 2 in)|
Olivier Richters (born 5 September 1989) is a Dutch bodybuilder, actor, model, and the founder and CEO of Muscle Meat. Known for his imposing height of 218 cm and physique, he was the cover model of the November 2018 Netherlands' edition of Men's Health, and subject of a documentary by the magazine. He was interviewed on Good Morning Britain in April 2019 in which his upcoming acting roles were discussed, and he revealed as his inspiration Richard Kiel, the actor of equal height who had portrayed the henchman Jaws in two James Bond films.
In 2021, Richters portrayed Ursa in the 2021 film Black Widow in a minor role. He also appeared in The King's Man and Louis Wain in 2021, and will star in Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny in 2023.
|Denotes works that have not yet been released|
|The Electrical Life of Louis Wain||Journeyman Boxer|
|The King's Man||Huge Machine Shack Guard|
|2023||Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny||TBA||Post-production|
|2020||Gangs of London||Duncan||1 episode|
Due to his size, Richters maintains a regiment of 5,000 calorie intake for filming, and 6,500 to 7,000 calories for all other purposes, within a 24 hour period. The intake is spread out in seven meals, one at 3am, and consists of carbs, rice, meat and vegetables, in addition to an oat shake, made of "ultrafine oats, blended with a whey scoop".
Richters was born with Pectus Excavatum, causing the bones to grow in such a way to squeeze the cardiac muscle. CT-scans revealed his heart was 20% smaller than it should have been. He underwent a procedure involving breaking the ribs and allowing the heart and lungs to continue growing, something made possible due to his still young age at the time. Richters spent six months recovering (two under morphine, his third month was spent learning to gain basic mobility-walking, cycling and swimming- and his fourth month saw a return to weightlifting).
- "Cover model Olivier 'The Dutch Giant' Richters (2.18m) is world's tallest bodybuilder". Men's Health. 23 October 2018. Retrieved 4 July 2019.
- on YouTube
- on YouTube,
- "The Dutch Giant smashes record for tallest professional bodybuilder". Guinness World Records. 5 October 2021. Retrieved 4 December 2022.
- "The World's Tallest Bodybuilder Shared His Workout for Building Monster Muscle". Men's Health. 14 June 2022. Retrieved 4 December 2022.
- Lovett, Jamie (27 February 2022). "Indiana Jones 5 Wraps Filming". Comicbook.com. Retrieved 27 February 2022.
- "Dutch Giant Towers over Phil Heath, the Mountain, Big Ramy & Others Making Everyone Look Tiny!". 13 June 2017.