|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2015)|
Olly Smith (born 18 September 1974) is a British TV presenter, wine expert, columnist and author. In 2015 he was listed in Debrett's 500, recognising people of influence and achievement in British society.
Smith is currently wine editor of The Mail on Sunday 's Event Magazine and writes a weekly wine column. He has formerly written columns for Wine & Spirit, Men's Health, and Waitrose and Sainsbury's supermarket magazines, and features for such publications as The Independent on Sunday, London Lite, and Country Life.
Smith regularly appears as a wine expert on BBC1′s Saturday Kitchen and is a frequent guest on ITV's This Morning. In September 2014 Smith presented a four part series "Last Taste of Summer" which aired on ITV1's This Morning.
Smith was host of the short-lived Iron Chef UK during 2010.
In 2011, Smith presented a ten part series for Channel 4 entitled The Secret Supper Club. Outside of the UK, he presented a documentary series about Chilean wine, Uncorking the South, for Canal 13.
Smith also presents films for Waitrose TV – Olly Smith’s American Whiskey Trail (2013) and Christmas Drinks with Phillip Schofield (2013).
He is also a voice-over artist, narrating Chic Eats for The Discovery Channel, performing voices for ITV's award-winning show The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers as well as writing and presenting Dude, Where's My Title? for BBC Radio 4. He also performed alongside Roger Moore in The Fly Who Loved Me Christmas cartoon for UNICEF.
The Glass House, P&O Cruises
Smith’s wine bar and eatery The Glass House on board P&O Cruises luxury cruise ship Azura won Best Bar at Sea at the Cruise Critic Awards 2011 and 2012. Due to its success, further Glass House bars have launched on Ventura and Aurora, with a fourth opening in March 2015 on RMS Britannia, Britain’s largest cruise ship. He has selected the wine list for Marco Pierre White’s restaurant Ocean Grill aboard Adonia and blends the Porta Palo range of wines across the entire fleet of P&O ships. Olly appears regularly on Azura and Ventura hosting wine tastings.
Olly is the Celebrity Drinks Ambassador for The Ideal Home Show, one third of Three Wine Men  and has appeared across the country hosting numerous live events including Gordon Ramsay’s Taste of Christmas, the BBC Good Food Show and the Drinks Retailing Awards. Olly is also the wine expert for Chris Evans’ Radio 2 Dine & Disco  supporting Children In Need and also appears at CarFest.
In 2011, Smith was named by Off License News among the top 75 most influential people in the UK wine trade.
- United Kingdom Vineyards Association Communicator of the Year 2012
- Roederer Awards Finalist for International Columnist of the Year 2012
- Wines of Portugal Journalism Award 2012
- International Wine & Spirits Communicator of the Year Award 2009 
- Drinks Business Young Achiever of the Year Award 2009 
- "Food & Drink | Debrett's 500 2015". Debretts.com. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Olly Smith on Twitter: "@tvpeanuts Yes I am related to Will Smith! I'm delighted to reveal that he is my brother, do follow him @willsmithuk"". Twitter.com. 2011-04-28. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "About". Olly Smith. 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Eat & Drink, signed copy". Olly Smith. 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Wine: Both Barrels, signed copy". Olly Smith. 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Behind Enemy Wines, signed copy". Olly Smith. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "BBC Saturday Kitchen". Olly Smith. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Last Taste of Summer". Olly Smith. 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "The Secret Supper Club - All 4". Channel4.com. 2015-02-12. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Radio 2". Olly Smith. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "P&O The Glass House". Olly Smith. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Ideal Home Show at Christmas". Olly Smith. 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Oz Clarke, Tim Atkin MW and Olly Smith". Three Wine Men. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Chris Evans’ BBC Children In Need ‘Dine & Disco’". Olly Smith. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "CarFest South 2014". Olly Smith. 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- Off Licence News, 16 May 2011, Top 75 Most Influential People in Wine
- "Olly wins Communicator of the Year!". Olly Smith. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Louis Roederer Wine Writers Awards | finalists". Theroedererawards.com. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Olly wins Journalism Award!". Olly Smith. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "IWSC Communicator of the Year 2009 announced at Vinitaly Gala opening night" (PDF). Tizwine.com. April 2009. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Drinks Business Awards 2009". Thedrinksbusiness.com. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2015-11-25.