Olney station (SEPTA Regional Rail)
|SEPTA Regional Rail|
The parking lot and platform at Olney Station on the Fox Chase Line
|Location||Mascher Street and Tabor Road
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections||SEPTA City Bus: 8|
Olney station is a SEPTA Regional Rail station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Located at Mascher Street and Tabor Road in the Olney neighborhood, it serves the Fox Chase Line. The station has a 61-space parking lot. In FY 2013, it had a weekday average of 158 boardings and 156 alightings.
The original station building was constructed in 1906 by the Reading Railroad. It was boarded up in the 1980s, and was demolished in 2008. Olney is the last stop inbound before Wayne Junction, where it merges with the Warminster, West Trenton, Lansdale/Doylestown, and Chestnut Hill East lines.
- "SEPTA (May 2014). Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Service Plan. p. 62" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-08-12. (539 KB)
- Existing Railroad Stations in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania Archived 2008-06-04 at the Wayback Machine.
- Current schedule for the SEPTA Fox Chase/Newtown line
- SEPTA station page for Olney
- Old Olney Reading RR Station images
- Mascher Street and Tabor Road entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This Pennsylvania train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to SEPTA is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|