|Birth name||Olivia Bartley|
Olympia is the art-pop project of singer-songwriter and guitarist Olivia Bartley. Her debut album Self Talk was released in April 2016 and was nominated for a 2016 ARIA Award Breakthrough Artist, and the Australian Music Prize. Self Talk was also feature album on Triple J.
Self Talk was produced by Burke Reid, with music videos produced by Alexander Smith.
Olympia's performance at the Northcote Social Club listed as the best live show 2016, and Olympia was also nominated for a National Live Music Awards 2017. Olympia has performed as part of Falls Festival, The Great Escape Festival (UK), Sound City (UK) and Golden Plains Festivall.
- "Honey, This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"
- "Smoke Signals"
- "Self Talk"
- Cahill, Mikey (29 April 2016). "2016 is an Olympic Year and Olympia's year, even if she ends up living on soup". Herald Sun.
- Shedden, Iain (30 April 2016). "Olympia's Self Talk album melds artforms in a sense of harmony". The Australian.
- Zuel, Bernard (5 October 2016). "ARIA Award nominations have a hairy surprise among the Flumes and Avalanches". Sydney Morning Herald.
- "Vics dominate Australian Music Prize". The West Australian. 2017-01-17. Retrieved 2017-10-22.
- Dwyer, Michael (2016-12-26). "Music Year in Review: Melbourne's 10 best gigs of 2016". The Age. Retrieved 2017-10-22.
- "National Live Music Awards reveals 2017 Nominees and Venues – National Live Music Awards". www.nlmas.com.au. Retrieved 2017-10-22.
- Aunty Meredith’s Home Videos (2017-03-18), Olympia - live at Golden Plains 2017, retrieved 2017-10-22
- Marshall, Konrad (2017-03-14). "Golden Plains 2017 review: Neil Finn's promise of love tops off a perfect weekend". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2017-10-22.
- "Golden Plains Remains One of the Coolest Music Festivals in Australia". Noisey. 2017-03-14. Retrieved 2017-10-22.
- "Paul Dempsey, Fraser A Gorman". theMusic. Retrieved 2017-10-22.
- Teague, Marcus (29 April 2016). "Olympia. Self Talk EMI". Rolling Stone.
- Pereira, Holly, "Olympia: Self Talk", Beat Magazine
- ARIA Report, issue 1367