Olympia High School (Stanford, Illinois)
|Olympia High School|
7832 North 100 E Road|
Stanford, Illinois 61774
|School district||Olympic Community Unit School District #16|
Columbia blue, Navy blue, White
|Athletics conference||Corn Belt|
|Website||Olympia High School|
Olympia High School is a school located about 3 miles (4.8 km) southwest of Stanford, Illinois, in McLean County. The school had a graduation rate in 2007 of 90.3%, a ratio the school's principal attributed to tough attendance regulations and after school programs. The school is part of Olympia Community Unit School District 16, which includes the towns of Atlanta, Armington, Danvers, Hopedale, McLean, Minier, Stanford, and Waynesville.
This section does not cite any sources. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- The Boys Baseball team has won three state championships, one in 2002 (Class A) and back to back championships in 2008 and 2009. (Class 3A).
- The Girls Softball team also won the Class A state championship in 2002 & 2003, and 2009.
- "Olympia High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved December 24, 2017.
- Stanford (Olympia) IHSA. Retrieved 21/02/08.
- Coulter, Phyllis. (November 1, 2007) Central Illinois schools hold their own on graduation rates Pantagraph.com. Retrieved 21/02/08.
- Olympia High School at Olympia Community Unit School District #16
- Olympia High School profile at Interactive Illinois Report Card
|This Illinois school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|