|Products||Athletic shoes, clothing|
Olympikus was established in 1975, releasing its first series of athletic shoes made of leather (one of the first in the country). Shortly thereafter, international sports brands began to enter Brazil and Olympikus began to compete in the technological, advertising and marketing fields for space with these companies.
In the 1990s the brand became a sponsor of various athletes and entities. Olympikus signed agreements with Claudinei Quirino, Gustavo Borges, Vanderlei Cordeiro, Maureen Maggi, Gustavo Kuerten, Giba, Bernardinho and Bárbara Leôncio among others. In addition, Olympikus started a partnership with the Brazilian Volleyball Confederation (1997), the Brazilian Athletics Confederation (1999) and the Brazilian Olympic Committee (1999).
The brand entered to football market in 2009, signining deals with Flamengo and Cruzeiro. Olympikus also expanded to Argentina, serving as exclusive kit provider of clubs Racing, Lanús, Argentinos Juniors and Rosario Central.
- Own brands on Vulcabras Azaleia website, 28 Sep 2019
- Olympikus presentó sus zapatilla de voley on Marketing Registrado, 18 Aug 2016
- Novas camisas Olympikus del Cruzeiro
- Racing tiene nueva camiseta para 2010 on Infobae, 7 Jan 2010
- Nuevas camisetas Olympkus de Lanús by Diego Silver on Marca de Gol, 31 Jan 2011
- Nuevas camisetas Olympikus para Argentinos Juniors, 4 Jun 2010
- Camisetas Rosario Central 2012-13 on TodosobreCamisetas, Jun 17, 2012