This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Home arena||Ralston Arena|
Orange, black, and white|
|Owner(s)||Crossbar Down, LLC|
|Head coach||David Wilkie|
|Media||1290 KOIL (Broadcaster Brandon Hofstra)|
|2002–2004||River City Lancers|
|Regular season titles||5 Anderson Cups (1989–90, 1992–93, 2001–02, 2004–05 (shared), 2007–08)|
7 Clark Cups (1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1998, 2001, 2008)|
2 USA Hockey Junior National Championships (2001, 2008)
The Omaha Lancers are a Tier I junior ice hockey team and are members of the Western Conference of the United States Hockey League (USHL). Founded in 1986, the Lancers play in Ralston, Nebraska, out of Ralston Arena.
The Lancers have claimed a league-record seven Clark Cup championships as playoff champions, five Anderson Cup titles as regular season champions, and two USA Hockey national championships. In addition, the Lancers have aided in the development of hundreds of NCAA Division I hockey players, National Hockey League (NHL) draft picks, and dozens of NHL players.
Lancers NHL alumni
- Keith Ballard: NCAA University of Minnesota, NHL Phoenix Coyotes (2004–2008), NHL Florida Panthers (2008–2010), NHL Vancouver Canucks (2010–2013), NHL Minnesota Wild (2013–2015)
- Ryan Malone: NHL Pittsburgh Penguins (2003–2008), Tampa Bay Lightning (2008–2014), New York Rangers (2014–2015)
- Jed Ortmeyer: NHL New York Rangers, Nashville Predators, San Jose Sharks, Minnesota Wild, Florida Panthers
- Trevor Smith: NHL Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Islanders, Tampa Bay Lightning, Pittsburgh Penguins
- Louis Leblanc : NHL Montréal Canadiens, Anaheim Ducks
- Erik Haula : NCAA University of Minnesota, NHL Minnesota Wild, Vegas Golden Knights.
- Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson : NHL Boston Bruins (2017–present)
- "New Lancers owner seeks to 'build on team's success'". Omaha World-Herald. October 7, 2014.
- "David Wilkie Named Head Coach of Omaha Lancers". USHL. June 1, 2017.
- "Team History". Omaha Lancers. Retrieved June 3, 2017.