Oman women's national football team
|Association||Oman Football Association|
|Sub-confederation||WAFF (West Asia)|
The Oman women's national football team, represents Oman in international women's association football and is governed by Oman Football Association (OFA). The team has not played any official match so far.
The country's kit colours are red and white shirts, red shorts, and red socks.
Other national teams
In 2006, a team representing the country, Baroucher, played in the Women's Sevens Tournament in Abu Dhabi. The tournament was a seven-a-side one and they were in Group A, where they finished last overall. On 21 February, they lost 1–5 to Abu Dhabi. On 23 February, they lost 2–3 to a team from Jordan. On 24 February, they lost 0–3 to Iraq. On 25 February, they lost to Syria 0–9. In group play, they had a total of 3 goals for and 20 against.
Five A Side
In 2006, Oman hosted and played in a 5-a-side women's championship. Other countries participating in the tournament included Pakistan, Bahrain, Syria, Palestine, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Afghanistan.
A club team representing the country participated in the fifth Amman Arab Women's Futsal Championships in Jordan.
- Pickering, David (1994). The Cassell soccer companion : history, facts, anecdotes. London: Cassell. p. 230. ISBN 0304342319. OCLC 59851970.
- New statesman. New Statesman, Ltd. 2008. p. 20. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- Chrös McDougall (1 January 2012). Soccer. ABDO. p. 45. ISBN 978-1-61783-146-1. Retrieved 13 April 2012.
- "Oman: Fixtures and Results". Retrieved 10 June 2012.
- "Oman: FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking". FIFA. Retrieved 11 June 2012.
- "Women's Sevens Tournament (Abu Dhabi) 2006". Rsssf.com. 2008-05-28. Retrieved 2012-04-13.
- "Stage set for women's soccer". gulfnews. 2006-02-13. Retrieved 2012-06-15.
- "Pak first Women’s football team to participate in Oman". PakTribune. 2006-04-28. Retrieved 2012-06-11.