From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Omar Catari)
This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Catari and the second or maternal family name is Peraza.
Omar Catari (right)
|1984 Los Angeles||Featherweight|
|Central American and Caribbean Games|
Omar Catarí Peraza (born April 25, 1964 in Barquisimeto, Lara) is a former Venezuelan boxer. At the 1984 Summer Olympics he won the bronze medal in the men's featherweight division (– 57 kg), along with Türgüt Aykaç of Turkey.
- 1st round bye
- Defeated Azzedine Said (Algeria) RSC 2
- Defeated Satoru Higashi (Japan) 4-1
- Defeated Park Hyung-Ok (South Korea) 4-1
- Lost to Meldrick Taylor (United States) 0-5
- Omar Catarí el mago detrás del truco July 2012
|This biographical article related to a Venezuelan boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Venezuelan Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|