|Full name||Mohamad Omar Hemidi|
|Date of birth||1 May 1986|
|Place of birth||Aleppo, Syria|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 April 2011|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 2 May 2017
Mohamad Omar Hemidi (Arabic: محمد عمر حميدي, born 1 May 1986 in Aleppo, Syria) is a Syrian footballer who plays as a defender for Al-Jaish, which competes in the Syrian Premier League the top division in Syria and is currently a member of the Syria national football team.
Hemidi's career began in the youth system of Al-Ittihad before starting his professional career with the senior team. He helped the club reach the final of the AFC Cup the second most important association cup in Asia. Al-Ittihad won the final against Kuwaiti Premier League champions Al-Qadsia after penalties. The game was tied 1–1 after regular time and Extra Time.
- Scores and results table. Syria's goal tally first:
|1||30 December 2009||Bukit Jalil National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||Malaysia||1–2||1–4||Friendly/Non FIFA 'A' international match|
Honour and Titles
- "Omar Hemidi – Player profile". ittihadaleppo.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "Omar Hemidi – Player profile". kooora.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "2010 AFC Cup Final – Match Summary". the-afc.com. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- Omar Hemidi – FIFA competition record
- "Hemidi`s goals". kooora.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- Omar Hemidi at WorldFootball.net
|This biographical article related to Syrian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|