||1973 (age 43–44)
Omar Taher (Arabic: عمر طاهر; born 1973 in Sohag) is an Egyptian journalist.
Taher was born to a wealthy Egyptian family from Upper Egypt. He graduated in 1998 with a Bachelor's degree in commerce from Helwan University.
- Meshwar lehad el hait (poem) - 1998
- Labodda min kheyana - 2000
- Arabic translation of Paulo Coelho's By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept - 2002
- Aarafouh belhozn (poem) - 2003
- Wad'e Mohrej (poem) - 2005
- Shaklaha Bazet - 2006
- Captain masr - 2007
- Kahwa wa Chocolata (Coffee and Chocolate) (poem) - 2008
- Ibn Abdelhameed El Tarzi - 2009
- Jarr Nai'em - 2009
- Rasf Masr (previously published articles in Dostor newspaper) - 2010