Omega Township, Marion County, Illinois
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Settled||November 4, 1873|
|• Total||36.33 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Land||35.49 sq mi (91.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.84 sq mi (2.2 km2)|
|Elevation||574 ft (175 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||486|
|• Density||14.1/sq mi (5.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Omega Township (T3N R4E) is centered at 38°42'N 88°45'W (38.699, -88.756). Forbes Lake (El. 156 m) and Stephen A. Forbes State Park are located mainly at the north end of the township. According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.33 square miles (94.1 km2), of which 35.49 square miles (91.9 km2) (or 97.69%) is land and 0.84 square miles (2.2 km2) (or 2.31%) is water.
- Meacham Township (north)
- Oskaloosa Township, Clay County (northeast)
- Songer Township, Clay County (east)
- Xenia Township, Clay County (southeast)
- Iuka Township (south)
- Stevenson Township (southwest)
- Alma Township (west)
- Kinmundy Township (northwest)
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Marion County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|