Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Omen or omen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An omen is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change.
Omen may also refer to:
- The Omen (franchise)
- Omen (2003 film), a 2003 Thai film
- Omen, a character from the Dark Oracle TV series
- Omen (Chuck), a computer virus on the U.S. TV series Chuck
- Omen (band), an American heavy metal band
- Omen (record producer) (born 1976), music producer for artists such as Drake, Ludacris and Lil Wayne
- Omen (Soulfly album), a 2010 album from Soulfly
- Omen (Antestor album), a 2013 album from Antestor
- Omen (The Story Continues...), a 1994 album by Magic Affair
- "Omen" (Disclosure song), a 2015 song from Disclosure
- "Omen" (The Prodigy song), a 2009 song from The Prodigy
- "Omen", cover of The Prodigy song by the Japanese band Crossfaith
- "Omen" (Orbital song), 1990
- "Omen", a 1989 song and eponymous album by Mysterious Art
- "The Omen", a song by Heaven Shall Burn from the 2010 album Invictus (Iconoclast III)
- Omen, one of the identities of fictional superheroine Lilith Clay from DC Comics
- Omen, a member of The Legion of Night from Marvel Comics
- Merkaz Omen, or simply Omen, a communal settlement in Israel
- Omen, Texas, an unincorporated community in Smith County, Texas
- Omen (Star Wars novel), a 2009 Fate of the Jedi novel by Christie Golden
- All pages beginning with "omen"
- All pages with a title containing omen
- Omens (album), a 2013 album from 3OH!3
- Oman (disambiguation)
- Omin, settlement in northern Poland
- Omon (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.