Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Omer or omer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Omer may refer to:
- Omer (unit), an ancient unit of measure used in the era of the ancient Temple in Jerusalem
- The Counting of the Omer (sefirat ha'omer), a 49 day period in the Jewish calendar
- Omer (Book of Mormon), a Jaredite king
- A variant spelling of the given name Omar (includes a list of Omers)
- Mordechai Omer (1941–2011), Israeli art historian and museum administrator
- Omer, Israel, a town near Beersheba
- Omer, Michigan, United States, the second-smallest city in Michigan
- Omer (submarine), the fastest human-powered submarine at the International Submarine Races
- Saint Omer (disambiguation)
- OMERS (Ontario Municipal Employees Pension Scheme)
- Omar (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.