From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up omertà or omerta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Omertà is a code of behaviour usually associated with Italian Mafias.
Omerta may also refer to:
- Omertà (album), a 2012 album by Adrenaline Mob
- Omerta (film), an Indian film
- "Omertà", a song by Lamb of God from Ashes of the Wake
- Omerta (band), an English indie rock band
- Omertà (comics) or Paulie Provenzano, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- "Omertà" (Millennium), an episode of Millennium
- Omertà (novel), a 2000 novel by Mario Puzo
- Omerta (TV series), a 1996 Quebec television series
- Omerta (video game), a browser-based text MMORPG
- Omerta – City of Gangsters, a management simulation and a turn-based tactical combat video game with a cover system and stealth action
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omerta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.