|Look up omni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Omni is a Latin prefix meaning "all" or "every". Omni may also refer to:
- Omni International Mall, a shopping mall in Miami, Florida
- Omni (Miami), a neighborhood in Miami, Florida
- Omni (Book of Mormon prophet), a man in the Book of Mormon
- The Book of Omni, one of the books in the Book of Mormon
- Dodge Omni, a vehicle manufactured by Chrysler from 1978 to 1990
- Maruti Omni, a vehicle manufactured by Maruti Udyog in India
Organizations and businesses
- Omni Coliseum, a large indoor arena located in Atlanta, Georgia, demolished in 1997
- The Omni Group, a software developer
- Omni Hotels, a North American hotel chain
- Omni Air International, an American charter airline
- Omni - Aviacao e Tecnologia, a Portuguese charter airline
- Omni Superstore, former discount grocery store chain owned by Dominick's in the Chicago, Illinois market area
- Omni International Mall, in downtown Miami, Florida, closed in 2000
- Omni Bank (California), Chinese bank with branches in the U.S.
- Omnisport, a global news service providing multi-platform content to partners for use online, on mobile devices or broadcast media
- Omnitel, one of the largest telecommunication companies in the Baltics
- Omnitel Pronto-Italia, the former name of an Italian mobile telephony operator Vodafone Italy
- Omniva, international post and logistics company based in Estonia
Arts and entertainment
- Omni (album), an album by Minus the Bear
- Omni, an album by Angra
- "Omni", a song by Scale the Summit from the album Monument
- Omni (magazine), a science and science fiction magazine published from 1978 to 1995
- Omni Television, a Canadian television network owned by Rogers Communications
- Omni, a fictional time travel device used in the 1980s TV series Voyagers!
- Omni, a fictional villain in the television series Power Rangers: S.P.D.
- The OmniBrain, a character in the computer game The Feeble Files
- Omni Trio, stage name of British drum and bass music artist Rob Haigh
- OMNI (SCIP), a device for secure voice and data communications over telephone lines
- OmniWeb, a web browser developed by The Omni Group for the Mac OS X operating system
- Omni wheel, a design for a wheel
- Virtuix Omni, an omnidirectional treadmill for use with virtual reality gaming headsets like the Oculus Rift
- Mastercoin, a project that has been renamed as Omni, a digital currency and communications protocol built on the bitcoin blockchain
- Omnichannel, a cross-channel business model that companies use to increase customer experience
- OMNI Entertainment System, a quiz based game system by MB Electronics.
- Omnia (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Omni
- All pages beginning with "Omni"
- Omni Television, a canadian TV channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.