OmniTRAX, Inc is one of North America’s largest private railroad and transportation management companies with interests in railroads, terminals, ports and industrial real estate. OmniTRAX operates a network of 21 regional and short line railroads that cover 12 states in the US and 3 provinces in Canada. The company’s railroads have interchanges with BNSF, CN, CSXT, NS & UP, and transport commodities within the Agricultural, Aggregate & Industrial Mineral, Energy, Food, Crude Oil, Chemical, Lumber, Metal, Petroleum and Plastic industries.
OmniTRAX-managed railroads include:
- Alabama & Tennessee River Railway, L.L.C.
- Alliance Terminal Railroad, L.L.C.
- Carlton Trail Railway Company
- Chicago Rail Link, L.L.C.
- Decatur Central Railroad
- Fulton County Railway, L.L.C.
- Georgia & Florida Railway, Inc.
- Georgia Woodlands Railroad, L.L.C.
- Great Western Railway of Colorado, L.L.C.
- Hudson Bay Railway Company
- Illinois Railway, Inc.
- Operates the Peru Industrial Railroad
- Kettle Falls International Railway, L.L.C.
- Manufacturers' Junction Railway, L.L.C.
- Nebraska Kansas Colorado Railway, Inc.
- Newburgh & South Shore Railroad, L.L.C.
- Northern Ohio & Western Railway, L.L.C.
- Panhandle Northern Railroad, L.L.C.
- Sand Springs Railway Company
- Stockton Terminal and Eastern Railroad
OmniTRAX-managed ports include:
|This United States rail–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Canadian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|