OmniTRAX, Inc is one of North America’s largest private railroad and transportation management companies with interests in railroads, terminals, ports and industrial real estate. OmniTRAX operates a network of 18 regional and short line railroads that cover 12 states in the US and 3 provinces in Canada. The company’s railroads have interchanges with BNSF, CN, CSXT, NS & UP, and transport commodities within the Agricultural, Aggregate & Industrial Mineral, Energy, Food, Crude Oil, Chemical, Lumber, Metal, Petroleum and Plastic industries.
Through its affiliate, Quality Terminal Services, LLC, OmniTRAX also operates and manages terminal and intermodal facilities where services such as railcar switching, container handling, ramp/deramp and carrier management are provided. OmniTRAX Logistics Services, LLC offers custom design logistics solutions.[clarification needed]
OmniTRAX-managed railroads include:
- Alabama & Tennessee River Railway, L.L.C.
- Alliance Terminal Railroad, L.L.C.
- Carlton Trail Railway Company
- Chicago Rail Link, L.L.C.
- Fulton County Railway, L.L.C.
- Georgia & Florida Railway, Inc.
- Georgia Woodlands Railroad, L.L.C.
- Great Western Railway of Colorado, L.L.C.
- Hudson Bay Railway Company
- Illinois Railway, Inc.
- Kettle Falls International Railway, L.L.C.
- Manufacturers' Junction Railway, L.L.C.
- Nebraska Kansas Colorado Railway, Inc.
- Newburgh & South Shore Railroad, L.L.C.
- Northern Ohio & Western Railway, L.L.C.
- Panhandle Northern Railroad, L.L.C.
- Sand Springs Railway Company
- Stockton Terminal and Eastern Railroad
OmniTRAX-managed ports include:
|This United States rail–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Canadian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|