From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up omo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Omo or OMO may refer to:
- Omo remains, a collection of hominid bones
- Omo River in southern Ethiopia
- Omø, an island in Denmark
- Omo National Park, in Ethiopia
- Open market operations, by the Federal Reserve or other central banks
- Omorashi, a fetish for urine-holding and clothes-wetting
- Omo (detergent), a detergent product
- Ontario Mathematics Olympiad
- Omo Osaghae (born 1988), American hurdler
- Suleiman Omo (born 1985), Nigerian footballer for various clubs in southeastern Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.