||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
14.5 / 18 December 2014
|Written in||C#, .NET|
|Type||Bug tracking system, Project management software|
Axosoft (formerly OnTime) is a proprietary project management and bug tracking system, available as hosted or on-premises software. Project managers and developers are able to visually see each task, requirement, defect and incident in the system on individual filing cards through the Scrum planning board.
Axosoft was founded in 2002. Its headquarters is located in Scottsdale, AZ.
In Axosoft, the major features include support for the following software artifacts:
- Bug tracking
- Requirements management
- Scrum planning board
- Scrum burndown charts
- Team wiki
- Help desk/incident tracking
- Workflow automation
- Data visualization
- SCM integration
Customers and Recognition
- 2007 SD Times 100
- Visual Studio Reader's Merit Award 2007
- Visual Studio Reader's Merit Award 2009
- Visual Studio Reader's Merit Award 2010
- 2004 Jolt Product Excellence & Productivity Awards
- 2007 Annual Jolt Product Excellence & Productivity Awards
- 2006 ASP.NET Pro Reader's Choice
- 2007 ASP.NET Pro Reader's Choice
- 2008 ASP.NET Pro Reader's Choice
- 2009 ASP.NET Pro Reader's Choice
- Project management software
- List of project management software
- Comparison of issue tracking systems
- Vogel, Peter (April 1, 2010). "Managing Projects with Axosoft OnTime". Visual Studio Magazine.
- Serignese, Katie (March 19, 2010). "Scrum Planning Board adds automation to Axosoft OnTime". Software Development Times.
- Rao, Leena (March 15, 2010). "Axosoft Launches New Version Of Project Management Software OnTime". TechCrunch IT.
- "Review - OnTime Defect Tracker from AxoSoft".
- Yara, Georgann (March 27, 2010). "'Side project' evolves into Scottsdale-based Axosoft". The Arizona Republic.
- O'Grady, Patrick (December 31, 2010). "Axosoft focuses on global software business". Phoenix Business Journal.
- "Visual Studio Magazine 2010 Readers Choice Awards Page (see Collaboration, Project Management and Agile Solutions category)".
- "SD Times 100: 2007 — It's a leader! It's an influencer! It's the SD Times 100!". Software Development Times.
- "The Best Net Products of 2007". Visual Studio Magazine.
- "2009 Reader's Choice Awards". Visual Studio Magazine.
- "2010 Reader's Choice Awards". Visual Studio Magazine.
- "Jolts 2007". DrDobbs.com.
- "And the Survey Says...". DevProConnections.com.
- "Drum Roll, Please". DevProConnections.
- "Excellent IT: ASP.NET Readers' Choice Award 2008 Products". Blog.Approache.com.
- "2009 Readers' Choice Award Winners". DevProConnections.