On the Isle of Samoa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|On the Isle of Samoa|
|Directed by||William Berke|
|Produced by||Wallace MacDonald|
|Screenplay by||Brenda Weisberg|
|Story by||Joseph Santley|
|Edited by||Aaron Stell|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
A thief crashes on a tropical island.
- Jon Hall as Kenneth Crandall
- Susan Cabot as Moana
- Raymond Greenleaf as Peter Appleton
- Henry Marco as Karaki
- Al Kikume as Chief Tihoti
- Rosa Turich as Waini
- ON THE ISLE OF SAMOA Monthly Film Bulletin; London Vol. 17, Iss. 193, (Jan 1, 1950): 190.
- WARNERS MAY CUT PERSONNEL IN HALF New York Times 2 Mar 1950: 31.
- Article 2 -- No Title The Christian Science Monitor 6 Apr 1950: 4.
|This article about an adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|