On the Way to the Peak of Normal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|On the Way to the Peak of Normal|
|Studio album by Holger Czukay|
|Recorded||Inner Space Studio, Cologne, Germany|
|Genre||Art rock, krautrock, psychedelic rock, electronic|
|Holger Czukay chronology|
All tracks written by Holger Czukay, except "Witches' Multiplication Table" by Conny Plank.
|1.||"Ode to Perfume"||18:00|
|1.||"On the Way to the Peak of Normal"||7:32|
|2.||"Witches' Multiplication Table"||4:52|
|3.||"Two Bass Shuffle"||2:15|
|4.||"Hiss 'n' Listen"||4:50|
- Holger Czukay – vocals, guitar, organ, vocoder, bass guitar, French horn, flute, harmonica, congas, production, engineering, mixing, recording, drums on "Two Bass Shuffle"
- Eveline Grunwald – design
- Uwe Jahnke – guitar on "On the Way to the Peak of Normal"
- Jaki Liebezeit – drums
- Conny Plank – synthesizer violin
- Stephan Plank – illustrations, design
- Uli Putsch – bass guitar on "On the Way to the Peak of Normal"
- Harry Rag – vocals on "On the Way to the Peak of Normal"
- Jah Wobble – bass guitar on "Hiss 'n' Listen"
- Jürgen Wolter – organ on "On the Way to the Peak of Normal"