|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Climate||Cool, Windy (Köppen)|
Onakkoor is a village in Ernakulam district in the Indian state of Kerala Main attractions are Onakkoor River and Onakkoor Temple. Famous writer George Onakkoor is associated with this village, SH-42 High way is passing through Onakkoor. Piravom is the nearest town with markets and hospitals. The dominant religions are Hinduism and Christianity.
- Onakkoor temple (Onakkoor devi temple)
- Kalarickal temple (Kalarickal paradevatha temple)
- Shasthankal temple (Sree dharmashasthaa temple)
- Pandianpara temple (Pandianpara bhadrakali temple)
- Onakkoor Valiyapally-St Marys Orthodox church - Located at onakkoor pallippady(First church of Onakkoor)
- Onakkoor Sehiyon Jacobite Syrian church - located rear Palam jn
- Bus Terminal (Private & Public) is available 5 km away at Piravom
- Nearest railway station is Piravom road railway station, at velloore
- Nearest airport is Kochin international airport at Nedumbaserry
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Retrieved 2008-12-10.
|last1=in Authors list (help)[dead link]
|This article related to a location in Ernakulam district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|