Onarga Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1855|
|• Total||48.55 sq mi (125.7 km2)|
|• Land||48.53 sq mi (125.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.04%|
|Elevation||653 ft (199 m)|
|• Density||34.7/sq mi (13.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60918, 60938, 60955, 60968|
|GNIS feature ID||0429492|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 48.55 square miles (125.7 km2), of which 48.53 square miles (125.7 km2) (or 99.96%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.04%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Delrey at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Onarga Cemetery.
- Crescent Iroquois Community Unit School District 249
- Iroquois West Community Unit School District 10
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Onarga Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
|Ridgeland Township||Crescent Township|
|Artesia Township||Ash Grove Township|