From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up once in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Once may refer to:
- Once (Pearl Jam song), the first track on the band's debut album, Ten (1991)
- Once (Roy Harper album), the sixteenth studio album by English rock/folk singer-songwriter Roy Harper, released in 1990 with appearances by David Gilmour, Kate Bush, Nick Harper and Nigel Mazlyn Jones
- Once (The Tyde album), the debut album by American indie rock band The Tyde, released in 2001
- Once (Nightwish album), the fifth studio album by Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish, released on June 7, 2004
- Once (Diana Vickers song), reached number 1 in the UK, released 19 April 2010 as the lead single from her album Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree
- Once (singer), (pronounced Ohn-chè) is the stage name of Indonesian singer and former lead vocalist of Dewa 19, Elfonda Mekel (born May 21, 1970)
- The Once, a folk trio based out of St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada, active since 2004.
- Fandom name for Twice, South Korean girl group.
- A one-time occurrence
- Once (film), a 2007 musical film written and directed by John Carney, starring musicians Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová in a naturalistic drama set in Dublin, Ireland and won the 2007 Academy Award for Best Original Song
- Once (musical), a musical stage adaptation based on the film, retaining many of the songs, premiering at the New York Theater Workshop in 2011, before transferring to Broadway in 2012
- Once (novel), by Morris Gleitzman, 2005, is children's fiction set in Poland, inspired by the true story of Janusz Korczak and Hitler's attempt to exterminate the Jewish population of Europe
- ONCE, the National Organization of the Spanish Blind
- ONCE cycling team, a Spanish professional cycling team 1989–2006
- ONCE Group, an artists' collective that sponsored a music festival in Ann Arbor between 1961 and 1966
- Balvanera, a neighbourhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina, named after Plaza Once de Setiembre, the alternative name of Plaza Miserere (the square in which president Bernardino Rivadavia's mausoleum is located)
- El Once, an alternate name for the 1973 Chilean coup d'état
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Once.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.