Once Upon a Time (1918 film)
|Once Upon a Time|
|Directed by||Thomas Bentley|
|Written by||Kenelm Foss|
|Starring||Lauri de Frece
|Distributed by||Stoll Pictures|
Once Upon a Time is a 1918 British silent romance film directed by Thomas Bentley and starring Lauri de Frece, Manora Thew and Dorothy Minto. The screenplay concerns a love affair that develops between a comedian and a clown's daughter.
Over the years a love affair slowly develops between a comedian and a clown's daughter.
- Lauri de Frece as Sam Dunn
- Manora Thew as Sally Drury
- Dorothy Minto as Lottie Price
- Nelson Keys as Harry Gwynne
- Joan Legge as Mary Gwynne
- A. E. Matthews as Guy Travers
- Noel Fisher as Eustace Travers
- Frederick Volpe as Mr. Goodheart
- Charles Macdona as Dr. Brown
- Adelaide Grace as Mrs. Gwynne
- Jeff Barlow as Ned Drury
- Kenelm Foss as Charles Dickens
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film, 1914-1918. Routledge, 2005.
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a romantic drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|