Once Upon a Time in London
|Once Upon a Time in London|
|Directed by||Simon Rumley|
|Produced by||Terry Stone |
|Written by||Will Gilbey |
|Starring||Leo Gregory |
|Edited by||Tom Parsons|
Once Upon a Time in London is a British crime film directed by Simon Rumley and written by Will Gilbey, Rumley and Terry Stone. The film is about the notorious gangsters Billy Hill and Jack Comer. The film stars Leo Gregory, Terry Stone, Holly Earl, Dominic Keating and Geoff Bell. It was released on 19 April 2019.
- Leo Gregory as Billy Hill
- Terry Stone as Jack Comer
- Holly Earl as Aggie Vaux
- Dominic Keating as Belgian Johnny
- Geoff Bell as Darky Mulley
- Jamie Foreman as Alf White
- Doug Allen as Albert Dimes
- Andy Beckwith as Sonny The Yank
- Roland Manookian as Frankie Fraser
- Justin Salinger as Harry White
- Kate Braithwaite as Gypsy
- Laura Carter as Daisy
- Simon Munnery as Duncan Webb
- Frank Buglioni as Elephant Dave
- Steve Collins as Elephant Dave
- Joe Egan as Bears Breath
- Jamie O'Hara as Grinning Mike
- Nadia Forde as Rita
- JJ Hamblett as Bobby Warren
- Ali Cook as Odd Legs
- Alfie Best as Electric Alfie
- Theo Devaney as Stanley
Simon Rumley directed the film from a script he co-wrote with Will Gilbey and Terry Stone, while Stone would produce the film along with Richard Turner, and Tiernan Hanby would co-produce the film. Gateway Films is the production company behind the film along with Ratio Film Presentation.
- Once Upon a Time In London Poster. Movie Posters DB. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- Grater, Tom (3 April 2017). "Gangster drama 'Once Upon A Time In London' kicks off UK shoot". Screen Daily. Retrieved 29 April 2017.
- Alexander, Chris (13 April 2017). "First Look at Simon Rumley's Once Upon a Time in London". ComingSoon.net. Retrieved 29 April 2017.
|This article related to a British film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s crime drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|