Once a Cop
|Once a Cop (Project S)|
Film poster under the American title Supercop 2
|Directed by||Stanley Tong
Sam Wong (action)
Alien Sit (action)
|Produced by||Barbie Tung
So Haau Leung
|Written by||Stanley Tong
|Edited by||Peter Cheung
Golden Way Films Ltd.
|Distributed by||Gala Film Distribution Limited|
|Box office||HK $9,337,853|
Once a Cop (Chinese: 超級計劃) is a 1993 Hong Kong action film directed by Stanley Tong and starring Michelle Yeoh. It is a spin-off of Jackie Chan's Police Story film series involving the character Yeoh portrayed in Police Story 3: Super Cop.
The film is also known as Project S in original territories and many other titles, including Police Story IV (inaccurately), Police Story 3 Part 2, Supercop (UK) and Supercop 2 (US).
Although Jackie Chan only has a cameo appearance in this film, some DVD covers prominently featured Chan, misleading audience to think that he was one of the main characters. He reprises his role as Inspector Chan, but in drag to catch a criminal in drag wearing the same wig and clothes.
- Michelle Yeoh as Interpol Inspector Jessica Yang Jian Wa / Jessica Yang Cien Hua
- Yu Rongguang as David Chang Fung (as Yu Rong Guang)
- Emil Chau as Inspector Martin Lee Kwong Ming
- Athena Chu as Annie May Lee
- Louis Fan as Alan Wong Kuo Shao Long (as Fan Sui Wong)
- Jackie Chan as Inspector "Kevin Vu" Chan Ka-Kui (Cameo)
- Bill Tung as "Uncle" Bill Wong
- Eric Tsang as Jewel Robbing Leader
- Dick Wei as Ah Shuen / Chuen
- Bowie Lam as George Ho Chu
- Alain Guernier as Roger Davidson
- Joe Cheung as Jewelry shop manager / Fung's Man in Hospital (2 roles)
- Chan Mei Kei as Bank manager
- Yukari Oshima as Red Terrorist at the Beginning (as Oshima Yukari)
- Mars as Jewelry Store Customer (as Fo Sing)
- Alien Sit as Po (as Sit Chun Wai)
- Sam Wong as Chun
- Bruce Law as Ping (as Li Xian Luo)
- Jon M. Chu
In Hong Kong, the film only managed to gross HKD$9,337,853(as of 8 November 1993). The film was released to the US nearly three years later and it managed to gross US$16,270,600.
|This Hong Kong film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a martial arts film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|