|Directed by||Dinesh Babu|
|Produced by||Jai Jagadish|
|Written by||Dinesh Babu|
|Music by||Giridhar Diwan
Ondu Kshanadalli (Kannada: ಒಂದು ಕ್ಷಣದಲ್ಲಿ) is a 2012 Indian Kannada romantic drama film starring Tarun Chandra, Sanjjanaa and Bhama in the lead roles. The Story, screenplay, dialogues and Direction is by Dinesh Babu. Giridhar Diwan has composed music for the soundtrack, while Goutham Shrivastav has done the background score. Actor-producer Jai Jagadish has produced the venture.
The film made its theatrical release on 5 October 2012 across Karnataka cinema halls.
The film has two heroines and the hero is not in love with either of them, he says, adding that the film is based on a story that happens on the spur of the moment towards the end of the first half. Tarun Chandra plays the role of Shyam who grows up in another city before he lands in Mysore. Shyam's mother finds a match for him. But Shyam does not want to get hitched. He tries his best to get his marriage cancelled.
- Tarun Chandra as Shyam
- Sanjjanaa Galrani as Shilpa
- Bhama as Divya
- Jai Jagadish
Upon its release Ondu Kshanadalli received average to negative reviews from critics. TOI gave the film 3/5 star rating and praised the film's script and narration. However, Supergoodmovies criticized the film saying its baseless and meaningless giving it a rating of two out of five stars. Srikanth Srinivasa of Rediff gave the film 1.5/5 rating and wrote, "Ondu Kshanadalli is a somewhat slow and tedious film with some very insipid narration."
|Soundtrack album by Giridhar Diwan|
|Released||15 March 2012|
Giridhar Diwan has composed a total of 4 songs. All the songs' lyrics are written by K. Ramnarayan. The Audio has been distributed by Anand Audio.
|Sl No.||Song Title||Singers|
|1||"Bisilethake"||Ajay Warrior, Anuradha Bhat|
|2||"Ee Kshana"||Santhosh, Anuradha Bhat|
|3||"Mandarave Ninna"||Anuradha Bhat|
|4||"Shloka"||Ajay Warrior, Divya Raghavan|
- Ondu Kshanadalli[dead link]
- "Kannada film Ondu Kshanadalli to release finally!". Rediff.com. 2012-10-04. Retrieved 2012-10-05.
- "Review: Ondu Kshanadalli". The Times of India. TNN. 2012-06-10. Retrieved 2012-11-21.
- "Review: Ondu Kshanadalli". supergoodmovies.com. 2012-06-10. Retrieved 2012-11-21.
- "Review: Ondu Kshanadalli is slow and tedious". Rediff.com. 2012-08-10. Retrieved 2012-11-21.
- "Ondu Kshanadalli". Archived from the original on 6 March 2012. Retrieved 2012-03-24.