|Commenced operations||April 6, 2015|
|Ceased operations||August 29, 2018 (reported temporary)|
|Company slogan||OneJet nonstop service is here. To get you there.|
|Key people||Mathew Maguire (CEO)|
Unlike some other airlines operating small aircraft under a public charter arrangement, that operate from a private terminal or fixed-base operator facility, OneJet uses the normal passenger terminals and gates of the airports to which it flies.
The airline's first route, weekday roundtrip flights from Indianapolis International Airport to General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee was announced on March 15, 2015 to begin April 6, 2015. Flights were operated by Pentastar Aviation using Hawker Beechjet 400A business jets fitted with seven passenger seats. The airline stated that additional destinations from Indianapolis would be announced in April 2015. On April 24, 2015 the airline announced service from Indianapolis to Pittsburgh International Airport to begin May 11. Service between Milwaukee and Pittsburgh was also announced that same date, due to start May 4.
On April 6, 2016 OneJet announced that it would move its base of operations from Indianapolis to Pittsburgh and that Corporate Flight Management (CFM) would take over flight operations from Pentastar. In preparation for the move, all flights from Indianapolis to Milwaukee, Memphis, and Nashville were curtailed with only the flights from Pittsburgh running. The airline indicated that it would increase the frequency of its flights from Pittsburgh; and add destinations from the Pittsburgh focus city. After a short hiatus, CFM began OneJet operations on June 8, 2016 between Pittsburgh and Hartford, with flights to Indianapolis and Milwaukee commencing six days later. Since the transition to CFM as the operating carrier, flights between Pittsburgh and Indianapolis were briefly operated by IAI Westwind and Learjet 35 aircraft rather than the Beechjet 400A.
Milwaukee was announced as a second base of operations on October 3, 2017 with flights to Columbus and Omaha starting on November 1st. Later that month, OneJet signed a deal with Textron Aviation for two eight-seat Cessna Citation CJ4 aircraft to be delivered in Q1 2018, with further deliveries planned. OneJet also plans to use a larger 30-seat Embraer ERJ135 aircraft for their future Albany-Buffalo route. On May 1, 2018, OneJet announced it was acquiring Ultitmate Jet Charters and Ultimate Air Shuttle which focus on semiprivate scheduled flights and corporate shuttles. 
On August 29, 2018, OneJet suspended all service, reportedly temporarily.  OneJet has also said that they will begin operating their own flights, and will resume booking on October 1, 2018. It is unknown which routes will be carried over, and whether or not any previously terminated or suspended routes will be resumed. As of September 8, 2018, OneJet has been removed from Pittsburgh International Airport's route map, implying that they will not be returning.
As of August 29, 2018 all OneJet routes have been suspended:
As of October 2017, the OneJet fleet consists of the following aircraft:
OneJet’s Embraer 135, N17513 and their Embraer 145, N16919 are former ExpressJet Airlines aircraft. According to Flightaware records, several of the Embraer aircraft are currently not in service, or have been sent back to the Contour Aviation headquarters in Smyrna, Tennessee.
|Cessna Citation CJ4||2||—||7||It is unknown if these aircraft were ever delivered. All 7 seat aircraft have been phased out.|
|Hawker Beechjet 400A||8||—||7||The aircraft were the first to be used by OneJet, but have been replaced by 30 seat jets.|
- Wynbrandt, James (11 October 2017). "OneJet to Add CJ4s to Fleet". AIN Online. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- "OneJet brings innovative new airline business model to Milwaukee". Milwaukee Business News. 18 May 2015. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- Tooher, Paul (19 September 2016). "Interview: Matt Maguire, OneJet CEO". Aviation Tribune. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- Held, Tom. OneJet debuts with nonstop service between Milwaukee and Indianapolis, Milwaukee Business Journal, March 18, 2015, Retrieved March 18, 2015
- OneJet Adds Service to Pittsburgh, Inside Indiana Business, April 24, 2015, Retrieved April 24, 2015
- OneJet Plans Nonstop Service between Milwaukee and Pittsburgh, JSOnline, April 24, 2015, Retrieved April 24, 2015
- Colombo, Hayleigh (April 6, 2016). "OneJet cuts most Indy service as it shifts hub to Pittsburgh". Indianapolis Business Journal. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
- "OneJet Releases Newly Upgraded Schedules from Pittsburgh". OneJet.com. April 8, 2016. Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- Taschler, Joe (3 October 2017). "OneJet plans operating base at Mitchell International Airport". USA Today. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Mutzabaugh, Ben (December 11, 2017). "Buffalo, Albany get first non-stop link since 2010 via OneJet". USA Today. Retrieved December 12, 2017.
- Private Jet Card Comparisons https://privatejetcardcomparisons.com/2018/04/30/breaking-news-onejet-to-acquire-ultimate-jet-charters/
- "Pittsburgh International Airport - Airlines and Destinations". September 8, 2018.
- "OneJet Service Between Pittsburgh and Albany to Begin June 28". Aviationpros.com. 2017-06-15. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "OneJet, Ultimate Air merger means more destinations coming to Cincinnati, execs say". Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- Mutzabaugh, Ben (3 October 2017). "Backed by former Midwest Express CEO, OneJet expands in Milwaukee". USA Today. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Stroud, Matt. OneJet announces new route to Pittsburgh International Airport, Pittsburgh Business Times, February 11, 2016, Retrieved 2016-02-11
- "OneJet to Add Memphis Service from Indianapolis International Airport" (Press release). OneJet. June 8, 2015. Retrieved October 17, 2015.
- "OneJet announces new routes from PIT to Palm Beach, Kansas City and Memphis" (Press release). Pittsburgh International Airport. December 13, 2017. Retrieved December 13, 2017.
- Oppenheimer, Lilly (June 11, 2016). "OneJet will be adding non-stop service from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati, Louisville". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
- "ONEJET EXPANDS SERVICE TO INCLUDE NASHVILLE AND PROVIDENCE" (Press release). Pittsburgh International Airport. June 22, 2017. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- "OneJet ends Omaha-to-Milwaukee service after 6 months". omaha.com. March 31, 2018. Retrieved April 1, 2018.
- Clift, Theresa (28 September 2017). "Start date for OneJet's Pittsburgh-to-Providence flights delayed". Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- "Business jet startup plans inaugural service from RDU". PR Newswire. May 7, 2018. Retrieved May 11, 2018.
- "OneJet Announces Additional Nonstop Destinations From Pittsburgh". PR Newswire. December 7, 2016. Retrieved December 7, 2016.