One Hundred and Two
|"One Hundred and Two"|
|Single by The Judds|
|from the album Love Can Build a Bridge|
|B-side||"Are the Roses Not Blooming"|
|Released||April 8, 1991|
|Songwriter(s)||Wynonna Judd, Paul Kennerley, Don Potter|
|The Judds singles chronology|
"One Hundred and Two" is a song written by Wynonna Judd, Paul Kennerley and Don Potter, and recorded by American country music duo The Judds. It was released in April 1991 as was the third single from the album Love Can Build a Bridge. The song reached number 6 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
"One Hundred and Two" debuted on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of April 13, 1991.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||5|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||6|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||68|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||54|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 184.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1562." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. July 6, 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- "The Judds – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for The Judds.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1991". RPM. December 21, 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- "Best of 1991: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|