One Maritime Plaza
|One Maritime Plaza|
One Maritime Plaza from Sue Bierman Park
|Location||300 Clay Street|
|Roof||121.3 m (398 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Skidmore, Owings & Merrill|
One Maritime Plaza is an office tower located in San Francisco's Financial District near the Embarcadero Center towers on Clay and Front Streets. The building, built as the Alcoa Building and completed in 1964, stands 121 m (398 feet) and has 25 floors of office space. The surrounding plaza was finished in 1967. This is one of the earliest buildings to use seismic bracing in the form of external trusses and X-braces.
- FFL Partners
- Big Heart Pet Brands
- CVC Capital Partners
- Farallon Capital
- Hellman & Friedman
- Cowen Group
- "One Maritime Plaza". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2007-10-17.
- "One Maritime Plaza". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-10-17.
- "Skyscraperpage.com". Retrieved October 25, 2018.
- "Ready For Business" The San Francisco Chronicle, May 19, 1967, Retrieved May 23, 2016
- "The Cultural Landscape Foundation". Retrieved October 25, 2018.
- Company Overview of Big Heart Pet Brands
- Contact - CVC
- Contact Us: Farallon Capital Management
- Contact - Hellman & Friedman