One Maritime Plaza
|One Maritime Plaza|
|Location||300 Clay Street
|Roof||121.3 m (398 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Skidmore, Owings & Merrill|
One Maritime Plaza is an office tower located in San Francisco's Financial District near the Embarcadero Center towers on Clay and Front Streets. The building, completed in 1964, stands 121 m (398 feet) and has 25 floors of office space. This is one of the earliest buildings to use seismic bracing in the form of external trusses and X-braces.
- FFL Partners
- Big Heart Pet Brands
- CVC Capital Partners
- Del Monte Foods 
- Farallon Capital
- Hellman & Friedman
- "One Maritime Plaza". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2007-10-17.
- "One Maritime Plaza". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-10-17.
- Company Overview of Big Heart Pet Brands
- Contact - CVC
- "Company Fact Sheet." (Archive) Del Monte Corporation. Retrieved on December 22, 2011. "Del Monte Corporation One Maritime Plaza San Francisco, CA 94111"
- Contact Us: Farallon Capital Management
- Contact - Hellman & Friedman