One Pangasinan Alliance
|One Pangasinan Alliance|
|Legislative Districts||1st District of Pangasinan|
|• Type||Economic Alliance|
|• Total||1,759 km2 (679 sq mi)|
|Population (August 1, 2007)|
|Time zone||Philippine Standard Time (UTC+8)|
One Pangasinan Alliance or OPAL (DMA) is an economic alliance of six towns and one city of western Pangasinan, representing the 1st District of Pangasinan. It is composed of Alaminos City, Agno, Anda, Bani, Bolinao, Burgos, Dasol, Infanta, Mabini & Sual
According to the 2007 Philippine census, OPAL is home to 379,637 people and a land area of 1,759.
|LGU||Income Class||District||Population (2007)||Area (km²)|
|Alaminos City||4th class, component city||1st||79,788||164|
OPAL's economiv=c drivers are Aquaculture, Tourism, Farming and Mineral extraction.
The 1200 megawatt Sual Coal-Fired Power Plant is located in the town of Sual.
Fish pens and fishponds dot the coastline of OPAL.
The major crops in are rice, mangoes, and corn.
- Cape Bolinao Beach in Bolinao
- Tambobong White Beach in Dasol
- Caves of Dasol
- Tondol Beach in Anda
- Cacupangan Cave System (Bintanilya, Binmatya, Villacorta Caves)in Brgys Tagudin & Villacorta, Mabini
- Sto. Rosario Cave System (Tubo-Tubo, Bual, Cabalyoriza Caves) in Brgys San Pedro & Barlo, Mabini
- Caves in Brgy. De Guzman, Mabini
- Balincaguin River in Mabini
- Sawang Falls in Brgy. Villcorta, Mabini
- Nalsoc Cave System (Mel-let, Abot Aso Caves) in Brgy. Colayo, Bani
- Bolinao Museum in Bolinao
- Hundred Islands Marine Sanctuary in Alaminos
- Oceanographic Marine Laboratory in Alaminos
- Hundred Islands National Park of Alaminos
- Umbrella Rocks of Agno
- Viewdeck in Suasalito, Sual, Pangasinan
- Dumaloy Cave & Sinkhole in Bolinao
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2011)|
- Official Website of National Economic and Development Authority
- Official Website of LGU-Mabini
- Balincaguin Conservancy Grotto