One Two Three
|One Two Three|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Ashwni Dhir|
|Produced by||Kumar Mangat
|Written by||Sumanta Mukhopadyay|
|Screenplay by||Ashwni Dhir|
|Music by||Raghav Sachar|
|Edited by||Dharmendra Sharma|
Big Screen Entertainment Pvt. Ltd
|Distributed by||Eros Entertainment|
|Box office||₹27 crore (US$4.2 million)|
One Two Three is a 2008 Bollywood film that is an uncredited remake of the Hollywood movie Blame It on the Bellboy which is about three men staying in the same hotel and having similar-sounding surnames. One Two Three stars Sunil Shetty, Paresh Rawal, Tushar Kapoor, Esha Deol, Sameera Reddy, Upen Patel, Neetu Chandra and Tanisha. It revolves around three men who share the same name — Laxmi Narayan. The film was rated an average grosser by boxofficeindia.com.
Laxmi Narayan 1 (Tushar Kapoor) lives a poor lifestyle in Mumbai with his widowed mother Kanta, who wants him to be a successful gangster and would like him to kill a few people, make enough money, then marry Chota Khujli's daughter, Meena Khujli. To fulfill his mother's wish, Laxminarayan #1 accepts a contract to kill D'Mello Yadav (Mukesh Tiwari), a Pondi-based gangster, who has stolen a diamond.
Laxmi Narayan 2 (Sunil Shetty), the detailed and obedient Secretary of D.M. Pipat, wants him to buy a vintage car from a Pondi-based used car dealer, Laila (Sameera Reddy). Laxmi Narayan 3 (Paresh Rawal) sells undergarments and runs a business, 'Bulbul Lingerie,' with his son, Sonu; he travels to Pondi to meet with his new supplier, Jiya (Esha Deol).
The trio all arrive and book rooms next to each other in Blue Diamond Hotel. Their respective lives are hilariously turned upside down when their names cause all three to end up in the wrong places.They are also on the run from Inspector Mayawati Chautala(Neetu Chandra),who also has a crush on Laxmi Narayan 2.
- Tushar Kapoor as Laxmi Narayan 1
- Sunil Shetty as Laxmi Narayan 2
- Paresh Rawal as Laxmi Narayan 3
- Esha Deol as Jiya (Laxmi Narayan 1's love interest)
- Neetu Chandra as Inspector Mayawati Chautala
- Sameera Reddy as Laila (car dealer)
- Upen Patel as Chandu
- Tanisha as Chandni
- Mukesh Tiwari as D'Mello's Yadav (Papa)
- Sanjai Mishra as Pinto (Yadav's goon 1)
- Vrajesh Hirjee as Albert (Yadav's goon 2)
- Usha Nadkarni as Kanta Narayan (Laxmi Narayan 1's mother)
- Manoj Pahwa as Batlya Bhai
- Murli Sharma as Murli Manohar Munde
- Arjun Punj as Sonu Narayan (Laxmi Narayan 3's son)
- Ashwin Mushran as D.M. Pipat (Laxmi Narayan 2's Boss)
- Rohitash Gaud as Guest Role
- Laxmi Narayan 1 (Tusshar Kapoor): He desperately needs to prove his killer instincts. But, much to his mother's despair, this wannabe Bhai always goofs up. It's his last chance to kill, but he ends up becoming the victim — of love!
- Laxmi Narayan 2 (Sunil Shetty): He's a loveable geek who has an MBA from Jharkhand University and takes pride in being accurate and detailed. He'll do anything to please the boss, including bearding a Don in his den. But when beaten up, burnt and tortured, even this ever affable soul wants to call it quits!
- Laxmi Narayan 3 (Paresh Rawal): All the Bhabhis and Behenjis of Delhi will vouch for his uncanny eye — just one look and he can gauge your innermost measurements. But then he comes across Laila who refuses to show him what he wants and blackmails him instead!
- Jiya (Esha Deol): Jiya is a talented lingerie designer who is desperate to strike a deal that will settle her debts with the lecherous Mende. Waiting for underwear expert Laxmi Narayan 3 she falls for Laxmi Narayan 1— the man who's come to kill her.
- Laila (Sameera Reddy): Laila will do anything to save her glitzy auto showroom from being shut down by creditors. She will agree to strip or even try and sell off an old car till she discovers that the same car holds diamonds worth crores!
- Inspector Mayawati Chautala (Neetu Chandra): She's bright and alert and takes a fancy to Laxmi Narayan 2. She's on the lookout for criminals and diamond thieves, but finds herself chasing after not one, not two, but three Laxmi Narayans!
- Chandu & Chandni (Upen Patel & Tanisha): They work in the auto showroom and love in their spare time. They hide the diamonds in an ancient car they think nobody will ever buy but, to their dismay, their boss Laila is hell-bent on selling this car to save her garage.
- D'mello "Papa" Yadav (Mukesh Tiwari): He puts an S after every single word, including his goons Pinto's and Alberts' names.
- Pinto (Sanjai Mishra): Nasal-voiced, he has a diploma in constructing bombs. That is, bombs that don't explode until Pinto explains it to you.
- Albert (Vrajesh Hirjee): Always being the more quieter goon out of the two, he always has a cigarette and rarely talks.
- Kanta Narayan (Usha Nadkarni): This mother's dream has always been to have her son as a murderer, to the point where her son will be disowned if he doesn't complete his murder.
- Batlya Bhai (Manoj Pahwa): The man who originally wanted the diamonds for himself.
- Murli Manohar Munde (Murali Sharma): His catchphrase is "Murli Manohar Munde. Na zyada na kam. Bubblegum?" (Murli Manohar Munde. Not more, not less. Bubblegum?)
- Sonu Narayan (Arjun Punj): The son of Laxmi Narayan 3.
- D. M. Pipat (Ashwin Mushran): Completely fed up with Laxmi Narayan 2's detailed information; also has 2 wives.
|1||"One Two Three"||Kunal Ganjawala, Raghav Sachar, Earl Ed|
|2||"Rock Mahi"||Raghav Sachar, Sunidhi Chauhan|
|3||"Gup Chup"||Raghav Sachar, Mahalakshmi Iyer|
|4||"One Two Three" (Amalgamation)||Kunal Ganjawala, Kaptan Laadi, Kshitij Tarey, Kailash Kher, Raghav Sachar, Aditya Dhar|
|5||"I Wanna Guy"||Sunidhi Chauhan|
|6||"Gup Chup" (Remix)||Raghav Sachar, Mahalakshmi Iyer|
|7||"One Two Three" (Club Mix)||Kunal Ganjawala, Raghav Sachar, Earl Ed|
|8||"Lakshami Narayan"||Ninad Kamat|
|9||"One Two Three" (Ballad)||Raghav Sachar|