(Redirected from One percenter)
One percent (or 1%) may refer to:
Groups of people
- The wealthiest 1% of people in the United States, from the Occupy Movement's slogan, "We are the 99%"
- One percenter (motorcycle), a member of an outlaw motorcycle club derived from the statement "99% of motorcyclists are law-abiding citizens"
- One Percent for the Planet, an international organization
- 1%Club, a non profit group using the Internet to help those in developing countries
- The One Percent (film), a 2006 documentary about the growing wealth gap in America
- The One Percent (TV series) an upcoming American television series
- The One Percent Doctrine, a nonfiction book by Ron Suskind
- 1% of Anything, a South Korean TV drama
- "1%" (South Park), an episode of South Park
- "1%" (song), a 2013 song by Japanese idol Tomomi Itano
- 1% (film), a 2017 Australian film
- 1% rule (Internet culture), describing levels of contribution in online forums
- 1% rule (aviation medicine), a risk threshold for medical incapacitation
- 1% milk, a grade of the milk containing 1% butterfat
- One percenter (Australian rules football), various small actions in the game that help the team win
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title One percent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.