|Full name||Oneida FC|
|Nickname(s)||OFC, Fire Dogs|
|Founded||17 March 2011|
|Coach|| Jim Walker
|Competition||USA Rugby League|
Oneida FC (Oneida Football Club) was a football organization based in Cambridge, Massachusetts that fielded rugby league and soccer teams. The rugby league team played in the USA Rugby League (USARL) from 2011 to 2012 before pausing their operations. They played their home games at Henry G. Steinbrenner '27 Stadium on the campus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The Oneida FC rugby league club was established in 2011 as a charter member of the newly-announced USA Rugby League, which was formed by teams that had left the established American National Rugby League (AMNRL). The team was named in honor of the Oneida Football Club, the first ever organized football team in the United States, which operated from 1862–1865. Together with the New Jersey Turnpike Titans and the Rhode Island Rebellion, they were one of three new teams to join the league.
The club operated under the leadership the USARL's other Boston-based team, the Boston Thirteens, but competed as a separate team. The establishment of Oneida FC put two USARL teams in Boston, and four in New England, an arrangement that lowered operating costs. The team struggled on the field in their inaugural season but found success in recruiting players from other sports.
Oneida FC played all home games at Henry G. Steinbrenner '27 Stadium at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The organization also fielded an amateur soccer team under the Oneida FC banner in the Casa Soccer League of Boston, where they won the championship in 2011. They moved to the Bay State Soccer League (BSCL) in 2013 where they currently compete in Division 1. Their Reserve Side, competes in Division 3S of the BSCL.
USARL season summaries
||8 (0)||1 (0)||0||7 (0)||8/8||
Benjamin P. McHugh
||8 (0)||2 (0)||0||6 (0)||6/8||
- Ian Bridge (February 18, 2011). "Inaugural USARL Line-up Announced". league13.info. Retrieved March 24, 2011.
- "USARL Constitution & Teams announced". usarl.com. USA Rugby League. February 18, 2011. Retrieved March 24, 2011.
- Tom Coates (October 2011). "Young Americans: Emerging from the ashes of a sporting club established over 100 years ago is a new Rugby League team from Boston, USA". Rugby League World.
- "2013 seasons predictions – Who will win?". usarl.com. USA Rugby League. May 29, 2013. Retrieved December 2, 2013.
- "Casa Soccer League of Boston: Oneida FC". bostonsoccer.org. Casa Soccer League of Boston. 2012. Retrieved May 29, 2012.