Carlier in 2015
|Minister of Agriculture and Forestry of Alberta|
Assumed office |
May 24, 2015
|Preceded by||LeRoy Fjordbotten|
|Member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta for Whitecourt-Ste. Anne|
Assumed office |
May 5, 2015
|Preceded by||George VanderBurg|
June 22, 1962|
Val Marie, Saskatchewan
|Political party||Alberta New Democratic Party|
|Portfolio||Minister of Agriculture and Forestry|
Oneil John Carlier (born June 22, 1962) is a Canadian politician who was elected in the Alberta general election, 2015 to the Legislative Assembly of Alberta representing the electoral district of Whitecourt-Ste. Anne. He is currently Minister of Agriculture and Minister of Forestry in the Alberta Cabinet. He is from the community of Darwell, which is located within Lac Ste. Anne County.
2015 general election
|Alberta general election, 2015: Whitecourt-Ste. Anne|
|New Democratic||Oneil Carlier||5,472||36.0%|
|Progressive Conservative||George VanderBurg||4,717||31.1%|
- "Oneil Carlier". Alberta's New Democratic Party. Archived from the original on April 23, 2015. Retrieved May 5, 2015.
- "Rachel Notley sworn in as Alberta premier, reveals cabinet," CBC News May 24, 2015.
- Adam Dietrich (April 19, 2015). "Whitecourt-St Anne Votes 2015: Oneil Carlier, NDP challenger". Mayerthorpe Freelancer. Canoe Sun Media. Retrieved May 7, 2015.
- "Standard Geographical Classification (SGC) 2006, Economic Regions: 4813001 - Lac Ste. Anne County, geographical codes and localities, 2006". Statistics Canada. April 1, 2014. Archived from the original on May 18, 2015. Retrieved May 7, 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-05-09. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
|This article about an Alberta politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|