From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oneness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oneness may refer to:
- Law of one price (LoP), an economic concept which posits that "a good must sell for the same price in all locations".
- Collatz conjecture, a mathematical concept of oneness
- Divine simplicity, a theological doctrine that holds God is without parts
- Henosis, a concept in Greek mysticism denoting "oneness" or "unity"
- Meditative absorption, oneness, Samadhi
- Monism, a metaphysical concept in philosophy
- Monotheism, the belief that only one deity exists
- Oneness Pentecostalism, a movement of nontrinitarian denominations
- The Oneness of Religion, in the Bahai faith.
- OneNess, a poet/singer/entertainer (see Poet in the City)
- In music
- Oneness (Carlos Santana album), a 1979 rock album
- GodWeenSatan: The Oneness, the 1990 debut album by American rock band Ween
- Oneness (Jack DeJohnette album), a 1997 jazz album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oneness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.