Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hepburn||Kiryūin hanako no shōgai|
|Directed by||Hideo Gosha|
Onimasa (鬼龍院花子の生涯 Kiryūin hanako no shōgai) is a 1982 Japanese film directed by Hideo Gosha. It was Japan's submission to the 55th Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- Tatsuya Nakadai as Masagoro Kiryuin - Onimasa
- Masako Natsume as Matsue Kiryuin
- Shima Iwashita as Uta Kiryuin
- Tetsurō Tamba as Uichi Suda, The Big Boss
- Kaori Tagasugi as Hanako Kiryuin
- Akiko Kana as Tsuru
- Emi Shindō as Emiwaka, 2nd Mistress
- Akiko Nakamura as Botan, 3rd Mistress
- Mari Natsuki as Akio, Opponent's Mistress
- Eitaro Ozawa as Genichiro Tanabe
Awards and nominations
- Won: Best Actress - Masako Natsume
- "List of Japanese films nominated for Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film" (in Japanese). Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan. Retrieved 2008-06-22.
- ブルーリボン賞ヒストリー (in Japanese). Cinema Hochi. Archived from the original on 2008-10-23. Retrieved 2010-01-20.
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|