Onkaparinga Valley Road
|Onkaparinga Valley Road
Echunga Road / Meadows Road
|NE end||Wellington Road, Wistow, South Australia|
|SW end||Victor Harbor Road, Willunga, South Australia|
|Major suburbs||Mount Torrens, Woodside, Balhannah, Hahndorf, Echunga, Meadows|
Onkaparinga Valley Road is a South Australian secondary road, connecting the towns of Birdwood, Woodside, Balhannah, Hahndorf and Meadows in the Adelaide Hills with Willunga in the southern Adelaide metropolitan area. It is a secondary route, hence has been given the State Route designation of B34.
- Echunga Road - Between Hahndorf and Echunga
- Battunga Road - Between Echunga and Meadows
- Brookmans Road - Between Meadows and Kuitpo Forest
- Meadows Road - Between Kuitpo Forest and Willunga
- "RACK PLAN 868 - Naming of State Rural Roads - Adelaide Hills and Fleurieu Peninsula" (PDF). Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
|This Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|