The Online Bible (OLB) is a Bible Reference software package created in 1987 by Larry Pierce, who believed the Bible should be freely shared. Online Bible also provides a Mac version (for OS X 10.1 above) of its software. As of 2015, Online Bible also available in App Store and Play Store.
- Multiple translations, commentaries
- Unicode support for displaying foreign languages.
- 650,000 cross references that automatically display according to the verse being researched.
- Built–in search feature.
- Basic package now runs in Linux Ubuntu using WineHQ.
- PocketPC version is included with the free basic package.
- Version 1: 1987
- Version 2
- Version 3: October 20, 2009, with Pocket PC program
- Version 4: Support Unicode
- Version 5: January 5, 2016, with OlbLite for Mobile Devices
- SABDA - Indonesian Online Bible
- "Online Bible Software - European Home". Retrieved 2008-03-09.
- Marshall N. Surratt (1997). "CyberBibles on a Budget". Christianity Today, Inc. Archived from the original on 2007-04-13. Retrieved 2017-03-09.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Online Bible - Bible Study app for iOS and Android". Retrieved 2016-01-07.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Bible-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|