From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up onslaught in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Onslaught may refer to:
- Onslaught (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Onslaught (Magic: The Gathering), an expansion to the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game
- Onslaught (gametype), a gametype in the first-person shooter computer game Unreal Tournament 2004
- Onslaught (video game), a 1989 Amiga beat'em up computer game
- Onslaught (2009 video game), a 2009 Wii first-person shooter video game
- Onslaught (band), a British thrash metal band
- Onslaught (novel), a 2002 science fiction novel by David Sherman and Dan Cragg
- Onslaught (Transformers) is the leader of the Combaticons, a Decepticon team in the Transformers series
- A co-op mode in the video game Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Onslaught (Dove), a short film/advertisement made by Dove for their Campaign for Real Beauty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Onslaught.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.