From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ontario in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ontario is the most populous province in Canada.
Ontario may also refer to:
- Ontario County, Ontario, the name of several historic counties
- Ontario, the most populous province in Canada
- Ontario (electoral district), (1925–1996), defunct federal electoral district
- Ontario (provincial electoral district), defunct provincial electoral district
- Ecclesiastical Province of Ontario, Anglican province
- United States
- Ontario, California
- Ontario, Illinois
- Ontarioville, Illinois
- Ontario, Indiana
- Ontario, Iowa
- Ontario, New York, a town in Wayne County, New York.
- Ontario (CDP), New York, a hamlet and census-designated place in Wayne County, New York.
- Ontario County, New York
- Ontario, Ohio
- Ontario, Oregon
- Ontario, Pennsylvania
- Ontario, Virginia
- Ontario, Wisconsin
- Lake Ontario, one of the Great Lakes on the boundary between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York
- Ontario Lacus, a dark feature near the south pole of Saturn's moon Titan, of shape and size similar to Lake Ontario
- USS Ontario, several American naval vessels
- HMCS Ontario, several Canadian naval vessels
- HMS Ontario, several British naval vessels
- HMS Ontario (1780), British warship sunk during the American Revolution
- Ontario International Airport (ONT) in Ontario, California
- Ontario Motor Speedway, a 2.5-mile racetrack in Ontario, California
- Ontario (processor), a computer APU from AMD
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ontario.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.