Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ontario is a province in east-central Canada.
Ontario may also refer ro:
- Ontario, a village in Cayo District, Belize
- Ontario County, Ontario, the name of several historic counties
- Ontario (electoral district), (1925–1996), defunct federal electoral district
- Ontario (provincial electoral district), defunct provincial electoral district
- Ecclesiastical Province of Ontario, Anglican province
- United States
- Ontario, California, a populous US city in Southern California
- Ontario, Illinois
- Ontarioville, Illinois
- Ontario, Indiana
- Ontario, Iowa
- Ontario, New York, a town in Wayne County, New York.
- Ontario (CDP), New York, a hamlet and census-designated place in Wayne County, New York.
- Ontario County, New York
- Ontario, Ohio
- Ontario, Oregon
- Ontario, Wisconsin
- Lake Ontario, one of the Great Lakes on the boundary between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York
- Ontario Lacus, a dark feature near the south pole of Saturn's moon Titan, of shape and size similar to Lake Ontario
- USS Ontario, several American naval vessels
- HMCS Ontario, several Canadian naval vessels
- HMS Ontario, several British naval vessels
- HMS Ontario (1780), British warship sunk during the American Revolution
- Ontario International Airport (ONT) in Ontario, California
- Ontario Motor Speedway, a 2.5-mile racetrack in Ontario, California
- Ontario (processor), a computer APU from AMD
- 45554 Ontario, a British LMS Jubilee Class locomotive
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ontario.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.