Ontario Morning is a Canadian radio program, which airs as the CBC Radio One local morning program for non-metropolitan markets in Southern Ontario. While the network's main stations in Toronto, Ottawa, Waterloo Region, Windsor and London each produce their own city-oriented morning programs, nearly all Radio One rebroadcasters in smaller markets air Ontario Morning in place of their host station's program.
The program is produced from the studios of CBLA-FM at the Canadian Broadcasting Centre in Toronto, although it does not air on that station's primary transmitter in Toronto.
The program's current host is Wei Chen. Past hosts have included Sue Prestedge, Jane Hawtin, Joe Coté, Avril Benoit, Dave Seglins, Erika Ritter, Lorne Saxberg and Martina Fitzgerald.
- ^ a b c "This country sounds good in the morning". Toronto Star, November 14, 1987.
- ^ "Curses and kudos before new season's offerings". Toronto Star, August 23, 1986.
- ^ "Mother's last goodbye haunts her still; Wei Chen's family didn't talk about her mom's cancer, so her death was harder still". Toronto Star, September 24, 2009.
- ^ "TV involves the viewer in global disasters in a way media guru had not imagined". Toronto Star, November 27, 1993.
- ^ "Cote and Curran as busy as ever". Beach Metro Community News, August 27, 2014.
- ^ "Ritter takes a new look at modern men". Lindsay Daily Post, April 7, 2006.