Ontario Township, Knox County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Knox County
Knox County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||36.26 sq mi (93.9 km2)|
|• Land||36.26 sq mi (93.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||791 ft (241 m)|
|• Density||26/sq mi (10/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61414, 61467|
|GNIS feature ID||0429494|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.26 square miles (93.9 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Ontario at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Oneida and Ontario.
- Rowva Community Unit School District 208
- United Community School District 304
- Illinois's 18th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Ontario Township, Knox County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Oxford Township, Henry County||Clover Township, Henry County||Weller Township, Henry County|
|Rio Township||Walnut Grove Township|
|Henderson Township||Sparta Township||Copley Township|