|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2015)|
- 1935-12-20: Onuka Station opens as the terminal station on the Sanshin Line (now the Geibi Line) between Tōjō Station and Onuka Station
- 1936-10-10: Onuka Station becomes a midway stop between Tōjō Station and Bingo Ochiai Station
- 1987-04-01: Japan National Railways is privatized, and Onuka Station becomes a JR West station
Station building, platform and environs
Onuka Station features one platform. Two platforms used to be in operation, handling two lines, but after one of the lines ceased operation, the second platform stopped being used.
Shōbara's Onuka Elementary School is located nearby.
- Japan National Route 314
- Route 236 (Onuka Teishajō Route)
- Route 448 (Shimochidori Onuka Teishajō Route)
All lines are JR West lines.
- (Japanese) JR West